Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Term 2 has started with a hiss and a roar!

A very belated welcome back to Term 2.  It is great to be back.  I had such a warm welcome from the children when I popped in today, I'm really looking forward to returning tomorrow.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sam for 'holding the fort' so capably while I swanned around the world.  NCS is so lucky to have her as a reliever.   I'd also like to thank Room 9's lovely parents who are always so willing to come along on trips and parent help when asked.  Our job is made easier because of you.

I cannot believe how busy the term is going to be.  With swimming, cross country, Mandarin and Enviro School activities we are going to be cramming in plenty!  My newsletter next week will give you a list of dates you might want to note for your diary, so watch out for that.



1 comment: