Saturday, April 2, 2016

April already?@@!!?

Well, this week may have been only 3 days, but we seem to have crammed in so much.  Ending with a Fun Day Friday was a great way to finish the week.

At Wa Whanau Helen, the teacher from Room 11, told us we all had to come to school tomorrow (Saturday), as Whaea Pip thought we had had too many days off and we had to have a catch up day.  I was surprised to hear how many children were disappointed to find out she was playing an April Fool's Day trick on us!

Despite having this trick played on them at the start of the day, Room 9 were 'caught out' again when Kathryn told them about a never before experienced event that was due to happen at 10.27am.  At this time, exactly, all the planets were aligning and there would be no gravity on earth.  So, if everyone jumped together, we would float!  Room 9 all held hands, counted down, and jumped ....  but, we didn't float!

I wonder if anyone else has been tricked?  Enjoy watching this priceless video of the children's reactions when they were told it was an April Fool!  I hope they forgive me!!


3 comments:

  1. Very funny! I was told by Isla that I wasn't allowed to look at the blog because of the embarrassing April Fools prank that Kathryn played. Sorry Isla. I had to peek :-) (Emma - Isla's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the best April Fools pranks I have ever seen. Very funny! Gerd (Roald's mor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great April Fools Day prank. Nice jumping.

    ReplyDelete