Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Weetbix Tryathlon

On Sunday, Room 9 had three active members who completed the Weetbix Kid's Tryathlon.  Here they are proudly wearing their gold medals and t-shirts.


There were also some great recounts of the event.

Jesse wrote - I went to the Weetbix Kids Tryathlon.  I went swimming, biking and running.  I loved the crunchy honey weetbix.  I saw my sister and my nan.  I parked my bike.

Finn wrote - I did a Tryathlon!  I had to wake up very early for it.  I had to do swimming and biking and running.  I got a medal!  It was fun.  I wonder if I will do it next year?

Tom wrote - In the weekend I went to the Weetbix Kids Tryathlon.  We had to do three things.  My favourite thing was everything.  I had KFC.  I got the microphones.  The hardest thing was swimming.  I got a medal.  Well, not I just got a medal, every kid got a medal.  After that I got a hat and a drink bottle and one small ball and one big ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment